– The general public, including practitioners with varying degrees of experience, experts and enthusiasts, families and individuals, the very young, the young and the not-so-young, and members of cycling organisations in Belgium.
– Professional Bike Dealers interested in finding out about new products and services in the sector and keen to expand their range by meeting the manufacturers looking for new markets and business opportunities.
– Public officials (at municipal, provincial, regional and federal level) responsible for bike-friendly developments.
– Tranports officers at companies, federations, mutual health funds and professional associations.
A powerful communication campaign
– A press campaign (press, radio, TV)
– A campaign on social networks, the website and the newsletter
– A poster campaign: streets and railway and metro stations
– A campaign targeting all members of partner associations and federations
– A campaign to invite VIPs to our entire programme for the official opening, awards ceremony and seminar