Seven things are essential for a successful fair:
1. the quality of the partners, their involvement, their knowledge of the sector, their expertise and their network of contacts.
2. the quality of communication, the size of the budget, the choice of the best media and communication channels to reach the target audience.
3. the quality of business meetings, enabling real economic development and commercial exchanges between professionals from the sector.
4. the quality of the venue, its location in the centre of Flanders, its accessibility, the quality of the iconic event halls in the beautiful central park of Ghent.
5. the quality of the chosen dates, with good weather coming up, inviting everybody to participate in an active mobility.
6. the quality of the products and events (seminars, lectures, activities, test rides…) present during the Fair.
7. the quality of the organising team, its professionalism and experience